Robert Craven specialises in small group work, typically working with management teams on a particular business issue (usually strategy or marketing focused). The emphasis is on creating practical and deliverable solutions.
Recent facilitation work include:
- Business Coaching Program for Google Partners UK – a four-month business growth/mastermind program for the UK’s top digital agencies
- Rising Stars Program (Romania) – a four-month business growth/mastermind program
- Elevator Program (Benelux) – a four-month business growth/mastermind program
- Agency Forums 1 & 2- 12-month business growth/mastermind program
- Gauntlet – business growth/mastermind program for entrepreneurs
- Board chairing and facilitation for three high-growth businesses.
Typical questions addressed include:
- How do we grow this business?
- How do we get more better clients?
- How do we prioritise and hit our targets?
- What does success look like?
Robert uses a series of proven tools and techniques plus his business experience to help teams arrive at a solution that can and does get delivered.
He also runs and facilitates ‘The Strategy Workshop’ for Vistage and Academy of Chief Executives on a regular basis. He is programme director and facilitator for Cranfield’s Export Business Growth Programme. Other clients include: Nando’s, Bigham’s, Barclays, UNICEF, BookTrust, Virgin and BlackBerry.
He was formerly Director of Training at Consultancy at Warwick Business School’s SME Centre.
“The closest thing that today’s businesses have to a modern-day John Harvey Jones’
– Cranfield School of Management
Robert’s enthusiasm to communicate is positively infectious. What makes him unique is his blend of:
- Uncommon experience
- Common sense
- Unique author, academic, business and facilitator credentials
“Robert’s style is factual, free of fluff yet simple to implement. A unique blend of real-life examples and facts. He offers practical tools and techniques for designing a business that will acquire more of the right customers. Wrapped in a great presentation style.”
– Steve Clarke
Robert has worked on designing and implementing business strategy and marketing projects with household names such as Virgin, Barclays and BlackBerry and has contributed to success stories such as Nando’s, Mitie and Dickies.
Setting up and running his first business, age 21, and now advising PLCs and multinationals, Robert has seen almost every aspect of running and growing a business.